A good web page is a thing of extreme importance. It helps to attract potential customers by imparting knowledge about the brand and the products or services offered under its banner. In fact, one can say that the web page or the website design is an expression or representation of the image that the company wishes to set up in the market.
Tips For A Successful Web Page
There are certain tips that should be adhered to, without fail, to ensure a good web page so that, it successfully attracts a lot of traffic. there are few companies in Melbourne who provides their best web designing Melbourne by smartways marketing with cheap rates.
- Not Too Lengthy And Fast To Load – if the web page is too long it is bound to become boring and will take a lot longer to load. When a website takes long to load, the browsing public loses interest and moves on to a website that is faster and responds quickly. Similarly, too much content will have them losing focus even before your words can leave an impact on their minds. So the webpage should be of just the right length, with all the relevant and important data. At the same time, it should be designed in such a manner that it loads quickly even on slow internet connections.
- Appropriate Content – content should always be appropriate, relevant and to the point. For ease of understanding certain parts may be explained in detail. But, refrain from flowery language that just goes about in circles reiterating the same points again and again.
- Adequately Sized Images – if the images are too big, they will slow down the website and will amount to blatant advertising that is simply distracting. Similarly, too small images will not leave a lasting impact and will be completely ignored. Hence, resize the images to appropriate size for maximum impact.
- Spell Correctly – majority of the people are put off by spelling mistakes. They tend to have long memories and will always remember that one spelling error in spite of all the good work that you have done by making an attractive web page. If necessary employ proof readers and use spell correct to ensure that not a word is misspelled.
- No Broken Links – links should always take where they are meant to. If a link is not working properly then remove it until such time the problem has been corrected. Nothing is more upsetting to a customer than broken links.
- Complete Contact Information – contact information on websites should always be complete. If there is any change in such information then, it should be updated immediately. All contact information be it e-mail address, physical office address, phone numbers, fax detail etc., is mandatory.
- Mobile Pages – for every desktop web page there should be a corresponding mobile page so that even smart phone users can access all the features that the website has to offer.
10 tips for a successful Website
In an effort to make world class websites and web pages, we offer the best in class services in Melbourne, Australia.